Thursday, October 23, 2008

Do I look GOOOOOD or what?!?!


IMG_0959, originally uploaded by woodstocklsnoopy.

Me, post chimney-destroying in Cedar Rapids the second time... I'm all covered in soot... and, as I just learned, wearing Dan's shirt. What is it with this family that I end up with everyone's clothes? I have a favorite sweatshirt, stolen from Andy, that I wear often. I went home to his house once, and his dad greeted me by saying, "I see you're wearing my sweatshirt."
I also have Sam's Captain Underpants shirt that I stole from Andy... thought it was his...
And tonight I learned that shirt I'm wearing in that pic, which I thought belonged to Andy, belonged to Dan. I say belonged because I look so damn good in that shirt, there's no way I was giving it back. Nice that he said I could keep it anyway...
Unless I am mistaken (like with the last 3 shirts), I, of course, also have some of Andy's shirts...
So now all I have to do it collect something from Dawn and I can wear the whole damn family.... hahaha... frickin' ridiculous.

No comments: