Quote of the day:
Andy: Hey, you wrote that barbaric yawp thing on the mirror.
Me: Actually, Walt Whitman wrote that.
Andy: You're a jerk.
(In case you don't recognize it, that's "I sound my barbaric YAWP over the roofs of the world," from Walt Whitman's Leaves of Grass.) I didn't tell him that it had taken 2 days before he noticed it.
(Thinking I should name all pets after poets from now on, just to confuse Andy when stuff like this happens.
"Hey you wrote that thing on the mirror!" "Actually it was Tennyson." "The cat?!?!")
- A Demotivational Poster, WAITING to be Made!
- A thank you... with Difficulty...
- It's not as sweet as it seems.
- Big Paws
- Birthday Flowers 25
- Paw Pads
- Oh, Andy...
- Thanks, WW.
- Sewing projects as of 7-5-2010
- Safety first... or 3rd, whatever.
- Coffee Cozy 2
- hex pincushion
- Coffee cozies together
- Build a bag
- "Whut? I'm helping"
- Sooooooo tired, but must do more crafts....
- Library Cat disapproves of your book choice.
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2009 (132)