Saturday, January 31, 2009
At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.
You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you,
It's because I want to know more about you.
1. I cry at everything. I got teared up in the card aisle of Target today, trying to pick out a baby shower card for Kate.
2. I’m a grammar and spelling Nazi and I judge you a little when you spell “what” as “wat”. I hate that texting lingo has moved into so many other realms. If you have a keyboard, you should be able to take that extra second and type the ‘h’. It’s not like you’re charged for the extra character….
3. For that matter, there is “you’re” and “your,” not just always “your.” Learn the freaking difference already!
4. I have a Canon Rebel and I love it. The decision to get that particular camera is probably in the top 5 decisions I have ever made. It may be the only decision I haven’t second-guessed later.
5. My wisdom teeth keep cutting partially through but never fully emerging. I have one cutting right now and I can feel the outline of the tooth through my gums. It’s cool and annoying at the same time.
6. I once got proposed to for knowing the lyrics of “Convoy.”
7. My favorite holidays are Veteran’s Day, Memorial Day, and Thanksgiving.
8. I have all of the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle action figures, as well as the stuffed animals.
9. Every time I go to Barnes and Noble I check to see if they have new books by Nevada Barr, Erica Spindler, John Sandford, and Lisa Gardner. I have been waiting for months for the new books by Sandford and Gardner to come out in paperback. They’ve been out in hardback for almost a year but I refuse to buy them that way since I have the rest of the them in paperback… and that’s like 13 books in one series and 7 in the other… and I’m one book away from having the entire Anna Pigeon series by Barr but now the only place I can find her books is at Borders, on the other side of the state. It makes me really sad.
10. I rub my cheek on the pillow right before I fall asleep. I never noticed I did it until I read a PostSecret by someone who does almost the same thing… I mentioned it to Andy and he said he’s known for years. I occasionally take naps semi-on him on the couch… and apparently I rubbed my head all over him. Haha.
11. I LOVE squirrels. It doesn’t really matter what I’m doing, if I see one, even if I’m in the middle of a sentence, I’ll be like, “Oh! A squirrel!!!!”
12. I would skip eating for a day if I got an hour massage out of it. I love a good massage more than I can say.
13. I had braces for a year and 10 months. I’ve had them off for over 3 years now but I still wear my retainers almost every night.
14. I didn’t get my driver’s license until a month before I turned 21.
15. I have indirectly inherited clothes from every member of Andy’s family.
16. I love flower tea and get excited whenever I find some. I always buy it when I find it, even if I already have some, because it’s so hard to find usually.
17. Last year I drank almost an entire gallon jar of pickle juice. It only took me a couple days to eat the pickles and then I drank the juice on a dare. (You still owe me, Andy!)
18. I am strangely in love with flameless candles.
19. I’ve never been on a boat.
20. I’ve been to Yellowstone National Park 3 times. It’s an amazing place. I get excited just looking at the pictures from the last time I went and I hope to take Andy there this summer for our honeymoon.
21. I’m considering using my year of non-competitive eligibility to get a job as a park ranger.
22. I think could watch Hope Floats, The Green Mile or Steel Magnolias every day for the rest of my life and still cry every time.
23. I’m more ticklish than you’ll ever know… but most people who try to tickle me get punched.
24. Andy got me a Flickr Pro account for an early Valentine’s Day present and it’s one of the best gifts ever! (I was going to say it was the best gift, but technically, my camera was a graduation present, so I guess flickr would be kinda silly if I didn’t count the camera….)
25. I bought a cheesecake book and I want to make all the different kinds at least once, but Andy and I never finish any of them, so I need to find an outlet for all my wayward cheesecakes!
So... you're supposed to tag people after you finish, but really, I have 1 subscribed reader and a few people that stop by from time to time.. so Kris, consider yourself tagged, lol, and anyone else who wants to do this, post your links in the comments and I'll stop by!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Tomorrow Andy and I have picture with Kate, but afterwords we are gonna TEAR the apartment apart so that we can find the damn thing. But it just upsets me that it's been missing for like 3 days. And since my camera is out of commission and Ihaven't yet bought a card reader, I can't get to the pictures I took either. Haaaaaa-rumph.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
2. Your significant other? Andy
3. Your hair? up
4. Your mother? Pam
5. Your father? Ron
6. Your favorite thing? Andy, lol
7. Your dream last night? I don't want to talk about it.
8. Your favorite drink? Coke or Sunkist Cherry Limeade
9. Your dream/goal? idk right now
10. The room you're in? my office
11. Your fear? losing Andy
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? bed.
13. Where were you last night? my apartment
14. What you are not? sleeping
15. Muffins? ummm... sure?
16. One of your wish list items? MacBook Pro
17. Where you grew up? O'Neill, NE
18. The last thing you did? checked the service learning email
19. Your TV? Andy's
21. Your pets? Punk is my "son", Fluffenstuf is basement cat.
22. Your computer? gateway laptop, old.... sad
23. Your life? hasn't really begun yet
25. Missing someone? not really yet. I'm not totally human yet, but w=once I wake all the way up, I'll miss him
26. Your car? 2007 Suzuki Reno (well, Andy's car, but it's complicated)
27. Something you’re not wearing? ummm... coat. i would normally say shoes, but they are still on so far... I didn't wear pants all day yesterday.
28. Favorite Store? target, borders, idk
29. Your summer? the end of my year of service... warmness... mmmm
30. Your favorite color? teal, lime
31. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday? maybe today, can't remember
32. Last time you cried? yesterday when Andy and I argued... or Sunday when i accidentally kneed him in the face.
33. Who will/would re-post this? why is this stupid question on every one of these things? whoever does it will do it. I really don't care...
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
I forgot to tell you all.... Andrew Clark Cunningham is the best. The end.
Ok, not really. Not really the end, I mean, not that ACC isn't the best. He upgraded my Flickr account to Pro for me for an early Valentine's Day present... He did it last week, but I'm absent-minded sometimes and kept thinking "gotta blog that" and then forgetting. But yet... My nAnders knows what I like <3.
ok, now the end.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Sunday, January 11, 2009
I think this is my favorite picture for the week. I've taken way more than my one per day resolution, so that's really good... Anyway, I like this picture cuz it looks like Punk and Andy are making the same face and sitting in the same position... They're watching a Diggnation podcast, by the way... And this fun photo was brought to you courtesy of the wonderful Andy, who got me a Flickr Pro account for an early Valentine's Day present. My baby knows me well. Crazy kisses and love on that boy... Can't wait for St. Pat's Day... You'll see why....
Friday, January 2, 2009
Me: what should I title you as?
Andy: I don't know, that's a goofy picture!
This is the first picture of my "picture every day in 2009" resolution. I should really come up with a catchy name for the project....
oh, this is the picture for jan 1, i was too lazy to post yesterday... we covered this already... haha
In attempts to make 2009 a not-crappy year, I’ve made three goals. Ahem.
Resolutions for making me even more of Teh Awesome in 2009
1.) Lose Weight. 20 pounds off and kept off. More if possible, but 20 would be fantastic. 30 would be make-your-face-fall-off-fit, but that would probably be too much. I like curves and I want to keep my breasticles. (hahahaha, I love that word!)
2.) Take at least one picture everyday. One moderately good picture per day. That will do.
3.) Blog more often. And for the record, this post is on the second because the first has enough resolutions posted. That and I didn’t resolve to not procrastinate… Anyway, I resolve to blog at least once a week. It will probably be more since I'll run out of space on flickr halfway through each month...
Yeah, so those are my goals for the new year. I'd also like to be wittier in my posts, but hopefully that will come with regular blogging. I always think of great things to write and then forget before I actually write again... But anyway...
Let's not be an arsehat, 2009, ok?
- ► 2010 (50)
- 25 Random-ish Things About Misty....
- 2009 is pushing my buttons.
- Fluff Baby
- Progress in Progress.... Maybe...
- I'm bored at work... forgive me please...
- hmmmmm... Silly? Maybe.
- Btw, I'm absent minded.
- To what did my wondering eyes should appear....
- Blog Under Re-styling
- My favorite for the week...
- Katie and Kitteh
- "I don't know, that's a goofy picture"
- 2008 was an Arsehat.
- ▼ January (13)