Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New Rocket Dogs!


New Rocket Dogs!, originally uploaded by woodstocklsnoopy.

New shoes! Got new workout shoes, only problem is now I have to workout. Ok, that;s not actually that much of a stretch... I bought them to replace the gym shoes I destroyed in Cedar Rapids, so now I can workout... BECAUSE.... if I lose *an undisclosed amount of* weight, I'll buy myself an iPod Nano. Probably in Lime. If I lose a little extra before the holidays (leeway, you know) then I will buy myself the Nike+ Nano workout sync thingie... can't remember the name obviously, but I have been intrigued for over a year... anyway, new shoes! and they are ADORABLE!

...just gotta remember to get thin socks (I hate sock wrinkles when I run) when I do grocery shopping tomorrow...

No comments: