REASONS WHY I ROCK YOUR CAT BOX:
- I am the proud owner of a new pair of Rocket Dogs shoes. They are purple, gray and beautiful.
- I bought a cheesecake book and am going to try ALL of them, even if they don't sound like something I would like. Because I am adventurous...sorta.
- I also bought ice cube trays made for cocktails. You are supposed to freeze lemon and lime slices right in the tray with your ice. How cool is that?
- Instead of the Peace Corps, I joined AmeriCorps*. For the next year, I am a VISTA (Volunteer In Service to America). In exchange for my amazing services, they are paying $4,700 of my student loans. And I get to goof off at work a lot.
- I have a cat named Punk and he is on Crack. but neither of us has killed the other yet.
- I can cook damn near anything. Except scrambled eggs.
- I have HUUUUUUUUGE boobs.
- I am most likely getting married in Yellowstone National Park in July 2009.
- I have a Bachelor of Arts in English and have a minor in Photography.
- I read Kelley's blog.
Shameless plugging? yeah, so?
- Ok, there are not enough bullet points to express how much I rock your catbox. Now I must go clean Punk's.