I'm slacking lately. I haven't done a weekly list for Sarah and I just wasn't going to do a Thursday 13 until I was browsing over at Suburban Bliss and ran across Melissa's "Life List"... I tried to link both websites, but Blogger hates me and won't show them. Damn.
I had a "Bucket List" way before the movie came out. I still haven't even seen the movie, so I just call it my "things I want to do" list. Lately, I've been slacking, but I have been working on it for the past few years, so what I have now is my "things I want to do, with a few that I accomplished" list. (It's a wordy title, but what did you expect? Something short and succinct? Psssssh. Dreamer.) In the spirit of the Thursday 13 and Life Lists, I'll share my list today.
1. Ride a mechanical bull.*
2. I've never been on a boat. I should do that.
3. Go on a hot air balloon ride.
4. See all 5 Great Lakes.
5. Ride a Ferris Wheel.*
6. Visit at least 5 National Parks.
7. Go to a "real" concert.*
8. Fly somewhere.*
9. Visit a foreign country.
10. Go parasailing.
11. See a bear in the wild.
12. See an alligator in the wild.
13. Go to "Fair." (I swear every Mid-westerner beside me has and it's damn annoying. It's like a freaking cult or something. And no one calls it "The Fair" or anything, just "Fair.")
* denotes things I have done. I realize some of these don't seem to make much sense... so ask me!
- ► 2010 (50)
- Auditioning for KISS
- Punk loves to be tucked in.
- New magnetic curtain
- Drunken Oreo fuelled computer fixing tools
- Dr. Screwdriver and Nurse Butterknife
- Fixing Sheldon's Hinges
- sheldon fixed
- Fixing Sheldon
- Sheldon's frame
- Jeez, it's that nasty inside the case?
- Oh no! Sheldon's broken!
- Yay! Sheldon's fixed!
- Aren't you jealous?
- Oh Sheldon... Why do you scare mommy so?
- Nighttime thoughts.
- Thursday 13
- ▼ June (17)