Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dance, Monkey!

It's good to have stooges. This afternoon Andy and I were talking about randoms things while walking out of the mall and Andy happened to mention something *forbidden*. Realizing he'd something I could potentially get mad about, he turned to me and said "You'd kill me, huh?" To which I replied, "Nope, I'd have Punk do it. It's good to have minions."

You might notice some changes here (for those of you reading in a reader, nothing should have changed). I put one of my groupies to work today adding a better comment feature and a twitter feed. I *think* he fixed the Google Analytics, but we'll have to wait until tomorrow to be sure. Hopefully it's fixed and not broken more... I hope you enjoy the changes.

Minions are awesome.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

I would like to have minions. I don't think Kit Kit counts as a minion. I'll have to ask. ;)

Misty said...

Punk is probably more like my co-conspirator....
If you have to ask, she probably isn't your minion. You're probably the kitteh's minion.


And today's show is brought to you by the letter "b", the number 12 and the word "probably".
lol.