Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Twat an interesting day!

So today Andy was browsing and found this photo:

(I have no idea where it originally came from, he sent me an Imgur link, so this is where I got it.)

Andy:  This is what we should use to keep Meghan in when she's drunk!!
Me:  You ever use those? They are fucking hard to open!  I have to use both hands!  I don't have big enough hands!
*realization*
Me: I am a fucking toddler.

 In other news, Crissy is having a Vajazzling kit giveaway. To enter, you simply have to write comment containing a haiku or a limerick about Down-There-Decorating. 

 So we all KNOW I had to enter.... He's my comment-- because I think I'm funny sometimes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, thank goodness I took 3 years of college poetry.  I'll have to tell my dad I used that degree in real life today.  Maybe I'll leave out that it was a limerick about vaginas...

There once was a man from Rangina,
Who wanted his woman to have a sparkly vagina
"Vajazzle" he cried,
From embarrassment, she died
Although, the doctor declared it was angina.

alternate ending line (because I can't decide which I like better):
From embarrassment she died,
So he had to decorate his own Mangina.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 The title of this post makes a lot more sense now, huh?

No comments: