Thursday, June 26, 2008

Oh goodness....

So I'm working in the VISTA office here... today has had its upsides and downsides... When I went to bed last night, I wasn't feeling so hot. I've had the same headache since the second day of my vacation, so it's been a good 2 1/2 weeks with the same headache... it had gotten so I'm pretty used to it, unless it spikes, which it has done a time or two... but now it's merely an annoyance... except it occasionally makes me wanna hurl. Not like "it hurts so bad I'm gonna puke" feeling, but just like out-of-nowhere-nausea. That's really weird. And last night, I noticed that when I tip my head, it feels like my brain is moving. Like that weird "where'd my brain go- dizzy" feeling. So this morning I got up to go to work, and felt like I was going to die before i even got out of bed... wanted to vomit, sooooooo dizzy, headACHES.... but it was my first day doing work in the office... so I went in anyway... guess that's how it goes....

No comments: