Saturday, November 8, 2008

Again?!?! Really?

25 Ways to Know Me Better


1. What do you add to your coffee? I don't drink coffee. I bought a glass teapot and flower tea today tho! I'm excited to try it.
2. What are you reading now? A Body To Die For by Kate White (she's the editor of Cosmo! I read her last book and it was great, so I'm excited to get into this one)
3. Do you own a gun? no
4. Are you registered to vote? Yes, i voted a month ago
5. What do you think of Hot Dogs? they are ok, on occasion.
6. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? no, not really. not for my own anyway.
7. Favorite Christmas Song? Pretty Paper or Silver Bells
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? coke or mr. pibb
9. Can you do push ups? yeah.
10. What was the name of your first boyfriend? Geoff
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? my Gaelic "Love of my heart" temporary engagement ring from Andy.
12. Favorite Hobby? plurk, reading, crafty things
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? no, thinkin' not... hahaha
14. Do you have ADD? Not that I know of... I have my days where you would swear I did...
15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? I get bored with myself. I can sit forever with a person tho...
16. What’s your middle name? Dawn
17. Name three things you brought yesterday? um... bought lunch at Bucks, that's all... soooo... pizza, garlic breadsticks and a hot chocolate. Today I bought x-mas presents for my mother ( a zester, and looked at a card reader for her), my future father-in-law (the grindhouse films collection) and my future mother-in-law (a tea collection that benefits breast cancer research).
18. Name three thoughts you had just now. What should I think about? Am I that boring? Who is the dude on tv?
19. Name 3 beverages you regularly drink. Coke, water, juice
20. Current worry right now? the wedding.
21. Favorite place to be? with Andy
22. How did you bring in the New Year? drunk, playing pool in my basement, laughing with my hos, getting yelled at by my mom.
23. Where would you like to go? back to Yellowstone, to China, to the jungle.
24. What color shirt do you have on? Andy's black "American Mars" shirt
25. Can you whistle? Yeah. I do it at the cat a lot.

No comments: