I never do these things, but I'm bored and I just got my first cell phone and it is AMAZING, so I'm gonna do it. And I guess you are supposed to tag people... so... whatever. tag, you're it and there is no homebase.
OK, Mobile Phone quiz:
1) what color is it? Grey back, clear cover.
2) Who is the first person to come up under M? I think Mom. she may be the only M I have on there.
3) Who is the last person you called? Andy? I think... he's the person I contact the most...
4) Who was your last missed call from? um.... some guy I don't know... his phone number is one off of mine... so I have no idea why he would call me... but I called back and confused him too.
5) Who is the second person who comes up under A? I'm not sure I have anyone under A besides Andy. Wait, I'm wrong. Andy is the second person, since it's alphabetical. Amanda is the first.
6) Who is speed dial #2? I don't have any clue. I never set speed dial. Unless you count the In Case of Emergency as speed dial... then 1 is Andy, 2 is my dad and 3 is Sharon.
7) Who is the 3rd person who comes up under J? I only have one J so far. It's Jamie. I've only had my phone since Monday....
8) Who was your last received call from? ummmm... I'd have to check later (I don't bring my phone to work) but maybe Coonrad? I think Coonrad.
9) Who is speed dial #3? Nobody.
10) What is your background? I haven't changed it yet, so just the standard yellowish art. I kinda like it tho. When closed, (and locked) (the front screen is a clear touch screen) the background is a red artsy screen with a shimmering lock on it
11) How many text messages are currently in your inbox? ummm... I just cleaned it out again last night, cuz (after 2 days!!) it told me I was getting close to full, but i think there are like 43 in there now... or something like that.
13) What does the 5th message in your inbox say? i dunno... will have to tell you later.
14) Who is the first person that comes up under B? um, well, I only have Bobbi in Bs, so probably Dad. haha.
15) Who was your last text message from? unless I've gotten one while I am here at work, my last was from Andy, last night telling me goodnight. I did get a mobile IM last night that I didn't get until this morning... I do think I dreamed about my phone beeping tho...
16) Name every person you have text messages from: Well, I cleaned the inbox last night, so I think they are all from Andy, one from Kate and 2 from Verizon... but before that I had Andy, Sabrina, Kate, Jesse, Jamie, Verizon, Lisa... maybe more that I'm forgetting.
17) Who do you have the most received calls from? Um... Sabrina might be the most calls, since Andy knows I am in looooove with texting on "Louie" (haha, so when I got my phone I told Andy that I was now in love with "Louie" and now he thinks that's what I should really name my phone... I gotta remember to bring up the subject that he touches "Louie" too... and that he loves to play with it...
18) Whuy is there no 18? Is there some unwritten rule to these things that says you must leave out at least one question when you make them?
19) What does the 6th message in your Outbox say? Well, I erased most of them last night.. and I think I only had like 2 saved... but I texted right before bed... so the last one probably says goodnight to Andy.
Who is the first person in your phone book? Well, it has the ICE at the top in red... (and those names are highlighted in red in the contacts list too) but I think my first specific person is Amanda.
21) Who is the last name in your phonebook? Will Knapp. well, voicemail and all that jazz is in there too, but he's the last person.
22) Do you have a camera phone? Yes.
23) Who is the last person under G? Nobody is in G.
24) What does the first text message in your inbox say? I have no clue right now. I'd have to tell you later.
25) Where do you usually carry your phone? In my pocket. Occasionally in my purse... but VERY rarely... I like it to be close and accessible...