Saturday, January 24, 2009

2009 is pushing my buttons.

I thought it was gonna be a great year, much much better than last year. But my new year has hit a hitch already... One of my resolutions for the year was to take at least one good picture per day, all year. And I was doing perfect... untilllllll... my camera battery has died and I have looked EVERYWHERE and I still can't find the charger. I've tried to keep in the habit by using my phone to take pictures, but the idea was to take a good/great pic every day... and I'm too artsy to be satisfied by just my phone's camera...
Tomorrow Andy and I have picture with Kate, but afterwords we are gonna TEAR the apartment apart so that we can find the damn thing. But it just upsets me that it's been missing for like 3 days. And since my camera is out of commission and Ihaven't yet bought a card reader, I can't get to the pictures I took either. Haaaaaa-rumph.

No comments: