Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things,
At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.
You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you,
It's because I want to know more about you.
1. I cry at everything. I got teared up in the card aisle of Target today, trying to pick out a baby shower card for Kate.
2. I’m a grammar and spelling Nazi and I judge you a little when you spell “what” as “wat”. I hate that texting lingo has moved into so many other realms. If you have a keyboard, you should be able to take that extra second and type the ‘h’. It’s not like you’re charged for the extra character….
3. For that matter, there is “you’re” and “your,” not just always “your.” Learn the freaking difference already!
4. I have a Canon Rebel and I love it. The decision to get that particular camera is probably in the top 5 decisions I have ever made. It may be the only decision I haven’t second-guessed later.
5. My wisdom teeth keep cutting partially through but never fully emerging. I have one cutting right now and I can feel the outline of the tooth through my gums. It’s cool and annoying at the same time.
6. I once got proposed to for knowing the lyrics of “Convoy.”
7. My favorite holidays are Veteran’s Day, Memorial Day, and Thanksgiving.
8. I have all of the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle action figures, as well as the stuffed animals.
9. Every time I go to Barnes and Noble I check to see if they have new books by Nevada Barr, Erica Spindler, John Sandford, and Lisa Gardner. I have been waiting for months for the new books by Sandford and Gardner to come out in paperback. They’ve been out in hardback for almost a year but I refuse to buy them that way since I have the rest of the them in paperback… and that’s like 13 books in one series and 7 in the other… and I’m one book away from having the entire Anna Pigeon series by Barr but now the only place I can find her books is at Borders, on the other side of the state. It makes me really sad.
10. I rub my cheek on the pillow right before I fall asleep. I never noticed I did it until I read a PostSecret by someone who does almost the same thing… I mentioned it to Andy and he said he’s known for years. I occasionally take naps semi-on him on the couch… and apparently I rubbed my head all over him. Haha.
11. I LOVE squirrels. It doesn’t really matter what I’m doing, if I see one, even if I’m in the middle of a sentence, I’ll be like, “Oh! A squirrel!!!!”
12. I would skip eating for a day if I got an hour massage out of it. I love a good massage more than I can say.
13. I had braces for a year and 10 months. I’ve had them off for over 3 years now but I still wear my retainers almost every night.
14. I didn’t get my driver’s license until a month before I turned 21.
15. I have indirectly inherited clothes from every member of Andy’s family.
16. I love flower tea and get excited whenever I find some. I always buy it when I find it, even if I already have some, because it’s so hard to find usually.
17. Last year I drank almost an entire gallon jar of pickle juice. It only took me a couple days to eat the pickles and then I drank the juice on a dare. (You still owe me, Andy!)
18. I am strangely in love with flameless candles.
19. I’ve never been on a boat.
20. I’ve been to Yellowstone National Park 3 times. It’s an amazing place. I get excited just looking at the pictures from the last time I went and I hope to take Andy there this summer for our honeymoon.
21. I’m considering using my year of non-competitive eligibility to get a job as a park ranger.
22. I think could watch Hope Floats, The Green Mile or Steel Magnolias every day for the rest of my life and still cry every time.
23. I’m more ticklish than you’ll ever know… but most people who try to tickle me get punched.
24. Andy got me a Flickr Pro account for an early Valentine’s Day present and it’s one of the best gifts ever! (I was going to say it was the best gift, but technically, my camera was a graduation present, so I guess flickr would be kinda silly if I didn’t count the camera….)
25. I bought a cheesecake book and I want to make all the different kinds at least once, but Andy and I never finish any of them, so I need to find an outlet for all my wayward cheesecakes!
So... you're supposed to tag people after you finish, but really, I have 1 subscribed reader and a few people that stop by from time to time.. so Kris, consider yourself tagged, lol, and anyone else who wants to do this, post your links in the comments and I'll stop by!
- ► 2010 (50)
- 25 Random-ish Things About Misty....
- 2009 is pushing my buttons.
- Fluff Baby
- Progress in Progress.... Maybe...
- I'm bored at work... forgive me please...
- hmmmmm... Silly? Maybe.
- Btw, I'm absent minded.
- To what did my wondering eyes should appear....
- Blog Under Re-styling
- My favorite for the week...
- Katie and Kitteh
- "I don't know, that's a goofy picture"
- 2008 was an Arsehat.
- ▼ January (13)