Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm bored at work... forgive me please...

1. Where is your cell phone? in my apartment, on the coffee table
2. Your significant other? Andy
3. Your hair? up
4. Your mother? Pam
5. Your father? Ron
6. Your favorite thing? Andy, lol
7. Your dream last night? I don't want to talk about it.
8. Your favorite drink? Coke or Sunkist Cherry Limeade
9. Your dream/goal? idk right now
10. The room you're in? my office
11. Your fear? losing Andy
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? bed.
13. Where were you last night? my apartment
14. What you are not? sleeping
15. Muffins? ummm... sure?
16. One of your wish list items? MacBook Pro
17. Where you grew up? O'Neill, NE
18. The last thing you did? checked the service learning email
19. Your TV? Andy's
21. Your pets? Punk is my "son", Fluffenstuf is basement cat.
22. Your computer? gateway laptop, old.... sad
23. Your life? hasn't really begun yet
25. Missing someone? not really yet. I'm not totally human yet, but w=once I wake all the way up, I'll miss him
26. Your car? 2007 Suzuki Reno (well, Andy's car, but it's complicated)
27. Something you’re not wearing? ummm... coat. i would normally say shoes, but they are still on so far... I didn't wear pants all day yesterday.
28. Favorite Store? target, borders, idk
29. Your summer? the end of my year of service... warmness... mmmm
30. Your favorite color? teal, lime
31. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday? maybe today, can't remember
32. Last time you cried? yesterday when Andy and I argued... or Sunday when i accidentally kneed him in the face.
33. Who will/would re-post this? why is this stupid question on every one of these things? whoever does it will do it. I really don't care...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thief :P

interesting favorite colors, though. I hope not together, or you might blind someone ;)