Thursday, July 30, 2009

getting them from the source now...

The damn cat is stealing my underwear again. I haven't bought packages of panties in years, but I felt the need since Punk keeps stealing all my good ones. I hadn't even finished putting away the groceries when Andy started laughing and I turned to see Punk stealing these from the bags. Well, at least I know he's not going out for it, right? (ok, he's neutered and can only open the screen door and the sliding doors, not the ones with knobs.... so either way, he's not going out for sex... but at least he's stealing the cheap undies now... I think he had an easier time opening them than I did!)

side note... the re-imaging of ladies underwear is going well... tons of styles and colors and totally not frumpy... Andy and I both like them!

No comments: