Sarah over at There's More 2 The Story did her Thursday 13 on movies she wants to watch since her DVD player is working again. Since I just got home from work and I feel like crap and since we've had such stormy/rainy weather lately, that sounds like a great thing to ponder. So without further ado, Thirteen Things I Want To Watch
1. My Best Friend's Wedding-- the Scrubs episode where Turk and Carla get married... or do they?
2. Fantastic Four, The Rise of the Silver Surfer (still haven't seen it)
3. 27 Dresses -- good movie!
4. Knocked Up -- I think I'm digging Katherine Heigel this week
5. Grey's Anatomy-- pretty much any episode
6. Desperate Housewives -- again, pretty much any episode... probably one of the older ones
7. Zach and Miri Make A Porno -- laughed my ass off and cried in one movie. good show!
8. How to Lose A Guy in Ten Days (Don't tell Andy, but Matthew McConaughey makes me hot!)
9. Failure to Launch (did I mention MM?-- I swear his initials stand for mmmmmmmmmm... anyone know what his middle name is?)
10. 40 Days and 40 Nights -- OK, Josh Hartnett trips my trigger too...
11. Wicker Park -- see above
12. Las Vegas -- and a little Josh Duhamel thrown in for flavor...
13. Top Gun -- He may be old, but Daaaaamn!, Val Kilmer has done it for me since I was a child! I picked Top Gun cuz after The Saint and Batman Forever, it was the first I thought of... and I have those 2!
This post went waaaaaay off track of where I thought it would, but I feel a little better already!
Anyway, happy "watching"! Bwahahahahahahahaha!
- ► 2010 (50)
- It's 1 am and I have a drill...
- getting them from the source now...
- The Story of Punk: a letter that turned into a nov...
- Relative Safety
- Thursday Thirteen-- The "Surprise, I actually did ...
- Something New
- Da da da daaaaaaaaa.....
- I haz job interviewz in da morning..
- Eye Tree
- Nap Time!!
- July 1, 2009 047
- July 1, 2009 045
- This is what my future children have to look forwa...
- ▼ July (15)