Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Something New

>
Something New, originally uploaded by MistyHCunningham.

I'm outting myself tonight. I'm telling you one of my biggest secrets.

I've never been a painted toenails girl. I've always been embarrassed of my feet. There's just something different about me; I've always had tiny toenails. Like, child-size. And I've always been ashamed. I don't know why. My feet aren't gross or anything, they're just not like everyone else's.

Well, no more feeling shame for something I can't change. There are people with much worse problems. My feet are healthy and fungus-free. They're just sort of like the rest of me: smaller than you might except (except my boobs... those have been larger than expected for years... lol).

The other day, I got the urge to paint my toenails. So I painted them Mango. And then I wore flip flops :)

Tonight I repainted them Lime. And I have Teal waiting for when I'm tired of this color. If I'm gonna be different, I'm gonna go it in style.

No comments: