Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Whooooo are you? Who Who Who Who?

Tell me about yourself…
You have probably seen this game before, but if not the rules are simple: copy my questions and answers, replace my answers with yours, and either post on your blog or in comments.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Kinda. My dad used to be a long-haul truck driver and Bill Macc was the all night DJ in texas. My dad was driving one night and heard Bill Mac announce that he’d just had a daughter, Misty Dawn Macc. My dad liked the name and made a note. So if either of my brothers had been girls, they would have been named Misty Dawn. And then I was born at 6:04 a.m. on a foggy day… so haha.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
ummmm, probably Thursday night?

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Sometimes. It varies from day to day, some days I like to type instead. It also depends on the pen, some days.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Ham (especially that weird ‘ham and cheese loaf’ with the cheese squares in it…

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Not yet, unless you count Punk, my cat, whom I refer to as my son….

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Depends. Some days I like me more than others.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
ahahhahahaha… yes.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
Yes, although I would love to get rid of them.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I think so.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
either Basic 4 or Honey Bunches of Oats

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Not usually.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Death by Chocolate

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
it varies.

14. RED OR PINK?
red, usually… or hot pink

15. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
mmmmmmm…. I feel pretty good about me now… but probably how paranoid/worrisome I am.

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My nAnders














17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
I guess so… I have one regular reader here… so I welcome any replies…

18. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I’m barefoot in bed. But I’ve been wearing my airwalks all week














19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Cold Stone Mint Chocolate creation-y thing.

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
“MANswers” on TV

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
either teal or lime… or a shade of blue or green

22. FAVORITE SMELLS?
fruity things, like lime, mango, peach, etc. especially citrusy... or Andy

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
left a voicemail on Sabrina’s phone… actually talked to Andy….

24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
no one sent it… but I like the person whose blog I stole it from…

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
um… ew. Only time I really watch sports is the Olympics, I guess… love gymnastics

26. Hair Color?
very dirrrrty blonde…..

27. EYE COLOR?
blue

28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
yes

29. FAVORITE FOOD?
Pizza, probably.

30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings.

31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Ummmm…
the sex and the city movie? I think?

32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
grey m’side summer youth institute t-shirt, maroon lettering

33. SUMMER OR WINTER?
summer. I hate the cold… I am currently stuck in the “Frozen Palm Tree Tundra” too

34. Hugs or kisses?
mmmmm, who’s giving them?

35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
hard to say, probably brownies

36. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
idk… Kris? lol

37. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
Andy

38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I finished my book, need to start a new one

39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don’t have one… my finger is on my trackpad…

40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
I dunno. Abby had the remote, I was texting then I fell asleep

41. FAVORITE SOUND?
“I love you.” or andy “mmmmmm”-ing

42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
definitely Beatles

43. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
ummmmmm…. The pacific coast

44. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I have many… just don’t ask me to specify now… im tired… well, I have mad grammar editing skills…. And I’m an amazing cook… I have other skills, but I forget them right now…

45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
O’Neill, NE

46. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
anyone who gives them


side note, I just learned how to add the pics like this... so yay me!

No comments: